At Horton Mill Community Primary School we believe that each child has a right to respect, to be listened to and to learn within a safe and secure environment.
Our Behaviour policy:
- Provides clear guidelines to ensure a consistent approach throughout the school reflecting a sense of fairness and justice.
- Provides children with the skills needed for self-discipline so that they can play a positive role within the school and wider community.
- Shares our approach with families to seek their support and experience.
At Horton Mill we encourage our children to have very high expectations of behaviour and to make ‘Golden Choices’.
Here are our ‘Golden Choices’:
- I will choose to be kind and helpful.
- I will choose to use good manners.
- I will choose to listen carefully.
- I will choose to be a ‘good learner.
- I will choose to look after our school.
Click here to find out more about our ‘Behaviour’ policy.