At Horton Mill Community Primary School, we aim to provide a friendly atmosphere of trust and co-operation to ensure all children achieve the highest standards in their learning.
- encourage and value parental and family participation in the life of the school;
- provide a variety of approaches to learning;
- develop skills and attitudes to enable our children to become actively involved in their own learning;
- provide a rich, stimulating and diverse curriculum;
- identify and provide support for those with an additional need;
- recognise each child’s uniqueness and worth in the world;
- create an atmosphere of sensitivity and mutual respect;
- develop children’s self-esteem and confidence;
- provide a holistic approach to our assessments for each child.